Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The End Is In Sight.....

Well, after a long day at work yesterday, I get home at night and find a bag on my kitchen counter. Ryan had text me earlier in the day telling me he had bought something but didn't tell me what. I did not have time to text him back so I had to anxiously wait til I got home. Of course being the snoop I am, I looked through the bag and guess what I found????? I cap and gown along with a tassle!!!! That's right, Ryan got his graduation stuff yesterday! I am so excited for him and so proud of his hard work and dedication to get through school. It has definitely not been easy nor fun, but he did it and has a puke brown tassle to prove it! (I call the color another name but for blogging purposes, I shall not mention it :) May 8th, 2010 here we come with our smiles on!!!!

2 comments:

Nan said...

And he couldn't have done it without his supportive wife. Kudos to both of you.

Ivy Ann said...

WAHOO! Tell him congrats! and i'm jealous :) i've got 2 years + 3 more... what did i get myself into?