Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Just a little update....

Well, pretty much our lives are the same as always. Just wanted to share some fun moments that have happened this past week. Ryan had been telling me for the last month to make sure I got Saturday April 3 off. I constantly kept asking why but I did what a good wife does and did what he asked me to do. For the whole week before he kept saying he had fun plans for Saturday and told me it would be really fun. The night before he said I had to be ready to go at nine thirty. Now I was getting really suspicious because Ryan never makes plans that detailed but I just went along with it. Well, I got up a little before nine and asked if it would be ok if I was ready by ten. He said it would be. So I got ready and was waiting for him and he was just taking his time. I started wondering what he was up to. He kept asking me to do random things. Well, ten o'clock rolls around and the door bell rings! Ryan said I had to get it. Not thinking anything of it I went and answered the door. To my surprise, guess who it was???? David and Ashley! I was so excited!!!!! They had come to visit for the weekend! Ryan and David had apparently been planning this for a long time. They had come to visit for my birthday. It was such a great surprise for me. I was so happy. We just hung out all day and did what we do best and shopped. Of course we had to hit some restaurants that Ashley had been craving. We made homemade oreos and just spent all day together. It was a blast! Thanks David and Ashley and little Jackson for coming for a visit. We really appreciated it! Sorry, I didn't get any pictures..... On Sunday we enjoyed a fun family easter dinner with my family. We went to Alison's and had good food and played good games. It was so much fun. Thanks guys! Then on Monday Susan called and said that our friends were getting together at her parent's house to watch the game. So of course I obliged due to the fact I had not seen them in forever! I was ecstatic to see them again. Well, I walked in and there was a birthday cake for me! They sang Happy Birthday to me and we had yummy treats! I have the best friends in the world! Thanks guys! We had a great weekend and just wanted to thank everyone for it! Oh yea, I can't forget about Paris! Guess what? We got a new bed! It is a Paris brand or something like that. I just call it Paris! It is AMAZING! We have a hard time getting out of bed in the mornings. It is a king so pretty much it is taking over our room but it is worth the comfort and good sleep it provides us. I think Ryan may love it more than he loves me :) Well, that was our fun weekend full of awesome surprises! We hope everyone else is having a great week and we are just awaiting the arrivial of March 8th when Ryan graduates!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I;m so glad that our surprise worked out so well. It was very hard for Dave and I not to say anything or anything that might set you off to our plan. It was a lot of fun surprising everyone! Happy early Birthday Day!