Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Exciting News!!!!

Ok, before everyone gets excited, I AM NOT pregnant! But this news is almost as great as that would be. Ryan and I found out on Monday that we are going to have another nephew added to the family. Dave and Ash found out they are having a boy. Carrie Underwood takes the words right out of my mouth when it relates to this matter, "I told you so!" Everyone but Ash and me thought it was going to be a girl. Man, someday people will listen to us! They sort of tricked us with this since they were not able to tell us in a cute way that they were pregnant, they got really creative to tell us it was a boy. They told us they were not finding out what the gender was until March 12 so I have been telling everyone that date. They typed up a letter from the little guy saying hi and at the end of the letter it was signed "Your Nephew" with a picture of the ultrasound. They sent it to us in the mail so we were totally not expecting it. It was a great surprise when we opened it on Monday. Really cute way of telling us you guys! We loved the surprise! So anywho, my next task is to convince them to name him Max (since Ryan hates the name and I love it, someone in the family has to have it right?) Congrats to Dave, Ash and our new little nephew Max! :)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Sorry Meg we will not be naming our little boy max or any future boys we may have. It is not one of our fav names but the name will be announced soon and if you already know hush hush. But maybe we can get someone else in the fam to name there little boy Max. We can always try right.
Love you guys
P.S Congrats agagin on guessing correctly!

Jeff and Teresa Palmer said...

Meg, I can tell you are so excited. That is awesome. I hope you guys are all well. Sorry I had to miss the party the other night!

Bret and Kari VZ said...

that was a cool way of them to tell you that it is going to be a boy. kari anne and i did something like that to my mom, after hayden was born. we bought them a webcam and mailed it just after christmas with a letter in the words of hayden saying that now we can finally meet and see eachother. at the end of the letter he signed it with an ink foot and hand print.