Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Our Heavenly Father's Plan

Heavenly Father sure has tested our faith this past week. But with our faith and knowledge in the gospel, we have been strengthened to get through our trials. This past week we lost our two precious twins. We now have two beautiful guardian angels watching over us and protecting us. I don't want to go into too much detail as to respect Ryan and me at this time but we did want to thank everyone who has helped us get through this hard time in our lives. They were two beautiful twin boys that have fulfilled their mission on this earth and are now living with their heavenly father in pure happiness. We also know that they are hanging out with our lost loved ones having a party. We would like to thank the wonderful, amazing staff at Logan Regional Hospital, especially out nurses Judy, Emily, and Nancy and most importantly our amazing doctor, Dr. McCulloch. They made this process much easier to get through. We would like to thank our amazing family for all their support. They have been with us every step of the way and will continue to be with us throughout. We would like to thank our amazing friends for their kind comments. We are so lucky to have friends like you. Most importantly, I would like to thank my amazing husband Ryan. He has been my rock and knight in shining armor. (Or however you spell it.) He has strengthened me and has been there for me every step of the way. With his support, I can get through this time in our lives. He has taken care of me and made sure that every need of mine has been met. I love you Ryan and definitely could not have done any of this without you. But most, most importantly, we want to thank our heavenly father for trusting us with these beautiful twin boys. We know their stay was short, but their mission was fulfilled. Because of our heavenly father and the gospel, we know that when we pass on to the next life, our twin boys will be there to greet us and welcome us home. How comforting is that? We know that we will be a family forever and that comforts us. We love you boys and can't wait to see you again.
Love,
Mom and Dad

19 comments:

Bryce and Lacey said...

I'm SO sorry. I had no idea. Wow, I can't begin to imagine what you have gone through. It is comforting to have the understanding of the gospel however, it doesn't take the pain away. You'll be in my prayers.

Nan said...

Thinking of you, Megan.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you guys. That is not an easy thing to deal with, but I was happy to read your comforting words. I'm thinking of you guys.

Taryn said...

I am so sorry for this hard trial you guys are facing. I know that your faith in the Lord will truly carry you through the hard moments. Hold on to it tight and don't be afraid to have both bad days and good days. We love you guys and will continue to pray for you!

Melissa said...

You are so strong Meg, you always have been. I'm so sorry. Love you!

Ashley said...

You guys are so strong!!! The Gospel is SOO TRUE!!! I don't know how anyone gets through this life without it. Lean on our Savior this trial and he will help you through every step of the way. We love you guys so much! ALWAYS in our prayers.

Mindy said...

Love and prayers being sent your way ...

Susan said...

Well you've heard plenty from me already in the past week, (: but just another reminder that I'm thinking of you guys! Lots of love!

David said...

Meg/Ryan, I'm sorry I couldn't be there to support you in person. It's a good thing God hears prayers even in China. I can't wait to meet the twins when we are all together in heaven! Love you all very much!

JoLynn said...

We love you and are thinking of you. You're in our prayers.

Ruth Emmett said...

Meg I am so sorry to hear this. You have so many people praying for you and thinking of you, including me:)

Sarah said...

I'm so sorry to hear that Megan. That is so difficult. Keep being strong. My thoughts and prayers are with you guys.

Tori said...

I am sorry to hear about you and want you to know I have been thinking and praying for you guys!

Chelsey said...

I've been thinking and praying for you Meghan. You are so strong and those little guys are lucky to have such awesome parents!

terrwill27 said...

I do not know you but as i was clicking through diffrent blogs yours caught my attention. the presents of God is truly shining through your writing. I pray that your family continues to be comforted day in and day out. God Bless.

kris said...

I am so sorry. Please know we are here if there is anything we can do to help.

Cory & Rebeca said...

Our hearts go out to you guys during this difficult time, I can't imagine the pain you must be going through but you and Ryan are strong and like you said there is comfort knowing you'll be with your boys again.

wheatgerm said...

yes he does have a plan

Jim said...

The Office 2007 revolutionary Office 2007 item, code-named Magellan, features modern-day business sales and make contact with controlling apps in comparison to the widespread discharge. Microsof business purposes to to create take a look at release from your product about Mon to get exams in addition to would Office 2007 downlaod like to entirely bring in a last merchandise inside of 12 months. Microsoft office 2007