Monday, May 24, 2010

The Call I Have Been Waiting For....


It was ten o'clock a.m. Friday morning and I was in the middle of making Ryan pancakes and eggs before he was headed off to work. My phone rang with a mysterious number on the caller I.D. Like most people, I didn't answer it thinking if they left a message I will just check that. Well, they did and to my surprise guess who it was???? Dr. Tollefson from the MSW program at Utah State University offering me a position in the program for this coming Fall!!!!! I was so elated! I was jumping up and down, hugging Ryan, and just acting like a little school girl. That's right people, I start Grad school in August and couldn't be happier! I am so excited for this new adventure in life and excited for the opportunities that it holds for Ryan and I! People think I am crazy that I am excited to be going back to school. Ryan keeps telling me, "Better you than me." But I couldn't be happier. Thanks to everyone for all their support for us. With Ryan graduating and me starting up again, it couldn't have come at a better time. In two years, you may call me Meghan Gudmundson, MSW, LCSW.

4 comments:

Nicole Anderson said...

CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! FRIEND!!!! How freakin' awesome! I'm so proud/excited for you! WOOT!

Nan said...

That's good news, Meghan. Congrats.

Susan said...

Go Friend! That is so great, I am happy for you!

David said...

Congrats Sis! Dust off your backback cuz you're going to school!