Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Giving Thanks for family and miracles...

Hey All! We hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving and we wanted to share with you a little of what we were up to during the holidays...

Our Thanksgiving miracle was that my dad came and visited us! My brother and I were so elated to have him and be with him during the holidays. Thanks so much dad for coming out! It was great to see you and we are glad that you were able to meet Ash and Ryan. We loved having you and hope you come out again soon!

Here is a picture of my brother, dad and me. Don't you think my brother and dad are twins? I am not kidding you. They act, talk and think exactly the same. Like father like son I guess. Now it finally makes sense where Dave comes from. This will be Dave in thirty years.....

We were able to celebrate Dave's 27th birthday with all our close family and friends. It was great to have them all over. (Even though we had to cram into my little apartment, it was still a blast!) That is our cute nephew Ty next to Dave just waiting to have that cake and ice cream

Here are some of the guests to Dave's birthday party.

Some more of our guests.

Here is Zander and me after eating Thanksgiving food. It was delicious! Thanks Mama G for the awesomeness of it all. Zander loves Aunt Meg!

This is me and Ty, Zander and Oaks sitting watching Elf. As you can see, Ty and Zander were much more interested in the movie than getting their picture taken....

Oaks smiling big for the camera. I have the cutest niece ever!

Ty, Oaks and I just chillin. If you are wondering, Ryan is the one taking all of the pictures. He never actually got in any of them.

We were very lucky to spend our Thanskgiving dinner at the Alumni House this year. We had such a big family eating together, we needed space. It was beautifully decorated for Christmas and was the perfect place for Thanksgiving. We were able to project movies and play video games. It was a blast!
Well, again we hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! Ours was definitely one for the memory book! Thanksgiving miracles happen! Never stop believing!





5 comments:

Susan said...

Sheesh you guys, you get the Alumni house for Thanksgiving dinner! Talk about connections! I'm so glad you guys got to spend time with your dad! I'm a believer! (:

ps your blog layout looks cute!

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

How exciting to spend time with your dad over the holidays that is so neat!

JoLynn said...

I'm so happy for you guys! What a great Thanksgiving full of blessings and miracles.

Jeff and Teresa Palmer said...

Family is just the best thing I was so happy to see your dad at the party. Miss you guys. Merry Christmas. love teresa P.S is tiki being good, I think that is her name.

Belinda said...

How awesome! Love you and miss you. Sorry when I saw you for a few seconds at Maceys I was running past and couldn't stop to say hi. One of our employees got hit by a car....

I hope you had a Merry Christmas!