Friday, August 21, 2009

My Anniversary Surprise!!!

So for our anniversary this year, Ryan surprised me with a lovely evening. He took me to the temple, then we went out to dinner and enjoyed delicious food then he blindfolded me and we ended up in this gorgeous room! That's right, he took me to the Anniversary Inn. He booked my favorite suite, Juliet's Balcony. It was beautiful! I was so happy. He really put a lot of thought and effort into this evening. I appreciated it so much. It was so nice to just get away from life and stress for a while and just enjoy one another's company. Here are a few pictures of the pretty suite. They delivered banana splits at night and in the morning, delivered a delicious french pastry with yogurt and granola with all kinds of breakfast drinks. I recommend the Anniversary Inn to anyone thinking of going. Thanks again Ry, love your bum!

This is the upstairs hallway leading to the bedroom and the bathroom.

This is the awesome, HUGE jetted tub.

And of course, the famous balcony!

Another view of the upstairs hallway.

This is the bedroom. This bed was so freaking comfortable. You just laid in it and your body formed to the mattress and let's just say, I was in mattress/bed heaven! I didn't want to get out of bed in the morning. And it was a California King! It was HUGE!




1 comment:

Abbey and Todd said...

Hey Meg!!! I am stalking you! I keep finding your blog and I decided I'm just going to link yours to mine so I can check up on you regularly :) What are you up to? i got your message on facebook but i hardly ever get on there...sorry. love you!