Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Old Neighborhood Back Together Again

So this past weekend we (the old neighborhood and best friends) got together for two purposes, one to celebrate Greg and Mom's birthday and two to just catch up and see each other again. It was super fun to see everyone and reminisce about the old days. The company was great, food just as great and memories to last forever! I just want to thank all my friends and family for the awesome memories we created together and hope everyone great success in the future but never forget those funny little kids running around playing baseball in the driveway and pushing each other in the pool. Love you all!

Here is Nekku, Arni and T enjoying each other's company

Meg, Ry, Dave and Ash

It was Greg and Mom's birthday so that was a reason for the get together too

I caught Jeff red-handed eating the cupcakes before we even sang!

Arni and Ry loves getting their picture taken

Greg and Karly smiling big!

Dave and Ash being themselves

Trevor and Nekku's relationship, they have a special one :)

Jeff, Ashlie and Nekku

Ry's family with Arni

Mom, JoLynn and Val

The Palmer's


Kids from the neighborhood with some of their spouses

5 comments:

Susan said...

F-U-N!!!!!

Melissa said...

How fun! I love the feathers that Nekku puts in her hair!

JoLynn said...

Thanks for the fun Meghan! It was good to see you all again. I knew when you were taking that pic I should have been more serious. I'll get even.

Jeff and Teresa Palmer said...

Meghan, I just love you and your family, thanks for the pinic. As soon as the backyard dries out a little more we can put up the cash cooker and do more dutch oven because it was tasty. Thanks again for everything. Love you

Abbey and Todd said...

Meg! I found your blog! That was so fun to see those pics. How is Trevor doing? YOu look great :) Remember how I have written you emails over the years and called you, and you have never responded. Well....I still love you and am leaving you a note.