Monday, September 22, 2008

Ok, so since it seems to be the year of pregnancies, marriages, engagements and so on...I have an announcement...I am not pregnant! I am not engaged, I am married, but we all knew that. I just wanted to clear that up so everyone knew. Hehehe, just kidding, Congratulations to all those of my good buddies you are expecting. I am very excited for you! Susan (friend) I am definitely going to be a good example for your child. He/she will learns lots from me. Can you tell that I have nothing to blog about but my thoughts...I know....boring. Um, I am still working and Ryan is still going to school. That is about it. Ryan's brother got his mission call. He is going to Florida in December. He is super stoked. My cousin, Justin, just left for his mission last week to New Jersey. I am very excited for them both. Welp, big gulps huh...see ya later!

2 comments:

Ruth Emmett said...

ha ha...I love your post. I have an announcement for you though!!!!......I am not pregnant, (did I getcha?)
I am not engaged, and I am married. :):)

Susan said...

Friend you crack me up! I will probably just send my kid to your house every day instead of school. Is that ok with you?